Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome!

This is my first blog.

I have been knitting for about 2 years. Recently started making beanies for some Rob-sessed friends on Twitter. It has blossomed to about 16 orders in just a week. I'm LOVING this.

For now, the beanies are "pay what you want" in hopes of covering yarn costs. This is for 2 reasons:

1. I can't make delivery commitments; family life is busy and I can't say I will have orders shipped within x amount of time.

2. The patterns I use are not my own design. They are personal use "free" patterns. Therefore I can not sell the beanies I make until I design my own pattern.

Henceforth, no beanie will be "free"*. Once I complete the orders I have, I will design my own patterns for beanies, scarves, etc.. and then begin taking orders again.

*if you are current beanie subscriber/customer, this is negotiable :)

Hope to have pictures of my work and their owners posted soon.

<3 Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment