Monday, August 2, 2010

Perspective

After this weekend there are so many things in perspective. What a friend is, what a fried does, etc.

I finished a major project. I did lettering on a hat for an intern at work. It is his fraternity letters and it came out beautiful.

I am working on building stock items for a festival at which I will have a booth. I will be selling stock items but also taking orders for custom items. I am very excited. I think this will be a barometer for how successful the business will be.

The first BeanieMaster class was this weekend. I had 3 ladies (1 couldn't make it last minute) that did a seriously great job of learning to knit. One of the ladies is a 17 yr old girl and I know she is going to be doing this for a long time. I think everyone learned the therapeutic nature of knitting too!

Plus how much fun it was to sit, gossip, giggle and knit while enjoying iced tea. My mother would be proud!

Lots of love to you all!


<3
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment