Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Bites

As I walk the streets of downtown Memphis, trying desperately to ignore the knee pain from playing roller derby, I hold my honey's hand and breathe deep the feeling of fall. Temperatures here have cooled by at least 20 degrees. It is an absolute blessing and reminder of the mercy God gives us. He cooks us thoroughly through the summers here, but fall is his mercy gift to us.

September is in full swing as we anticipate the true beginnings of fall and winter. Makes me thankful that I started BeanieMaster in time to make sure all my friends and family have soft, stylish head coverings.

Have you ordered a beanie for your loved one yet? I'd be happy to make them a head covering. I also do lots of other things that can make this fall and winter bearable.

Won't you drop me an email and let me work something for you?

Thanks! Enjoy the fall!

Also, don't forget to pick up your BeanieMaster swag from CafePress. It helps BeanieMaster raise capital to keep growing this fantastic, indy, grassroots, love of mine!

<3 Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment